Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Whats been going on with me..

Things happened very suddenly...so have not been on line.My mother in law (who is 91) had some problems health wise.So I did what I had to do .I am now in Florida for the next 6 months or so.Since I did not want to take my home computer with me ,I purchased a new lap top.Yesterday I got the internet hooked up and am still trying to get used to this laptop . I have always used a desk top.
My mother in law is not well so most of my time is devoted to her.Hopefully soon things will get better and maybe get something tatted.Thanks everyone for understanding.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are able to get some time to yourself and some rest, looking after an elderly relative is hard work. take care and dont go over doing it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete